Monday 13 February 2012

Hybrid Media Update v1.0: Mac and PC don't get along.

I had finished filming the hybrid footage yesterday, and I was planning to work on my actual video today. Unfortunately, I realized that my flash drive couldn't to be read on Mac, because it was formatted for PC.

Guess I will need an extension because I really want this video to be great. Furthermore, the footage I had taken looks surprisingly interesting, I honestly don't want to waste them.

Anyways, the video shooting was actually a lot of fun, although the editing process was frustrating from time to time. The reactions between the pigments, ink, and water were very magical and breath taking. I am actually very excited for this project now.

I had tried out different  methods to shoot it.

Below is one of the methods of shooting.(Thank you for the custodians who had rearranged the studio)

















Method 2: with the three most important equipments
What a mess!
One of the results (.gif animation, click to play)

No comments:

Post a Comment