Tuesday 6 March 2012

Light and Movement v1.0

As suggested by the title, my next project is going to be about light and movement. Although I haven't really fully developed the idea yet, I want to talk about it briefly and write down some important points.
  • It's going to be a loose continuation of the hybrid media project. When I was worked on "Flow," I had discovered many things which I didn't actually use, and thus I would like to continue exploring them in this up-coming one.
  • The visual style will be very different from "Flow." I am currently thinking of a much more decorative, expressive and culturally relevant approach for this one. In other words, it will be less realistic.
  • The overall theme will be about the light, space, artificiality, and authenticity.
  • Some of the footage and ideas were left out from "Flow."
  • I am going to play with and use a lot of filters in Final Cut.
  • There will be sound effect: either a musical piece or a contrasting sound from nature or both.
  • Mirrors and glass are going to be extremely important.

No comments:

Post a Comment